Thursday, October 29, 2009

Night Owls?

A citizen recently asked if I were a true nocturnal creature. She immediately apologized when I struck her with my Minute-Stare and asked what she meant.

Did I sleep all day and patrol all night?

Ah. I understood and eased my grimacing.

Although it may seem like I am as nocturnal as an Owl, I am not. I do not stay up all night. I stay up late. Sometimes, very late. But such is the nature of the criminal element that they do not commit their crimes in broad daylight. Except for those wearing business suits. But I leave those criminals to the police.

I do sleep in which allows me to be rested at night. And, of course, by the power of Stan's amazing coffee, I have plenty of energy to keep me going!

In the end, I do not let something as silly as day cycles interfere with my duties to this city. Wherever, and whenever Minute-Man is needed, I shall be there!

And, of course... when I am not needed... there is always Stan's Donut Shoppe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment