Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's time to face facts

...which might actually sound a little bizarre coming from a man in a mask, but that is besides the point.

It has been a rough and at times tortuous 4+ months but the Evil has been vanquished. I must admit to liking that word. "Vanquished" There is a nice sentiment of "squish" in there which is an activity very easily pictured when it comes to stomping out crime (and evil!). Squish it beneath my boot!

My mind, it seems, is wandering away from me. True, not an uncommon situation but tonight it has nothing to do with an overabundance of sugar. For once. Nay, it is merely the weary weight of the world on my shoulders causing my posture to sag a little.

Neither Orion or myself have had any time to update this blog. So, although I tell you now that I have been successful in my defense of the latest, greatest, and stinkiest of battles with the Ancient Evil, it comes with no information for you. There are 4 months of my life you were not privy to!

But that shall change. For I have accepted the truth that there are times when blogging comes in the way of my crime fighting. And thus, to allow communications to still be sent your way, I have agreed to share my blog. When I cannot speak with you but wish to share moments of my continuous battles, I will have my official biographer write in my stead. After all, he has well-documented my life and I trust him well.

For now, that is all I have to say. It's time to patrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment