Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Crime Holidays

I have been informed that the roughest day of the week is Monday. This being due to the difficulty in returning to a regular work week after a weekend away.

If you thought the same were true for criminals, I must sadly advise that it is not so! Crime needs no calendars to do its deed! In fact, every day is just another "symptom" to the way of crime.

For example, again, the working person looks forward to Fridays and is generally in a happy mood come the end of the day. A criminal is also happy, but this is due to their ability to come in contact with more people on the streets to take advantage of.

As for Mondays, well, they are just as eager to get back out there and take advantage of those worn down from the return to work.

Case in point. It is no longer Monday. It is early Tuesday. I have just returned from finally completing my patrol. The sun, it stings my eyes. But before exhaustion claims me, I decided to pop in here and lay down these words.

And now, my bed beckons!

No comments:

Post a Comment