Monday, November 2, 2009

What were you made for?

I must thank Stan for jumping in here last night and informing you that I would not be able to update the blog. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but what can you do? Not every night in a super hero's life is filled with fun and adventure. Sometimes it does get a little... bizarre.

The Kissing Bandit? Can you believe it? Here I thought this flash-in-the-pan was nothing more than a gimmick used to sell extra papers during Valentine's day. After all, we had not heard from him in something over 7 years.

But, lo and behold, last night he decided he would jump back into the fray. I half expected to corner him in an old folk's home but he had decided to jump around the red light district. Really. Seems he wanted to make the working women feel loved and appreciated.

They accused him of trying to get some free sampling. Seriously.

He tried to claim that kissing women is what he was made for. We shall see how that holds up in court for him. But, it did get me thinking about what each of us inherently feels about our time here on earth.

There is no question for me. I am here to help the citizens of Metro City and, by extension, the world, when required.

How about yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment